OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Formulate integrated economic, social, physical and other development plans and policies for the consideration of the local development council; and monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different programs, activities and projects in the LGU in accordance with the approved development plan.
A dynamic and responsive organization, manned by highly trained personnel, providing development planning proficiencies that will act as a catalyst of change towards a livable and sustainable municipality.
* Initiate and cause the participatory formulation, coordination and integration of effective and comprehensive development plans;
* Analyze income and expenditure patterns;
* Provide sufficient and reliable information;
* Conduct researches and continuing studies for project planning; and
* Monitor and evaluate the implementation of programs and projects with feedback mechanism in support of the LGU vision
Integrated and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by the different functions, groups or agencies.